The software processing of personal data of website visitors, hereinafter referred to as the Users, of www.wagnerandexperts.com, hereinafter referred to as the Site, is carried out in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. The owner of the Site, Wagner and Experts LLC, hereinafter referred to as the Operator, processes personal data of the User for the following purposes:
- the identification of the User as parties of contracts for the provision of services;
- Conducting statistical research and other research based on impersonal data;
- development, maintenance and improvement of services and sections of the Site.
The processing of personal data is understood as the collection, systematisation, accumulation, clarification (update, change), as well as other methods of processing in accordance with the Federal law of 27.07.2006 No. 152-FZ “On personal data”, both with the use of automation tools and without the use of such tools.
By filling in the form “Name” and “phone”, the User confirms their consent to the processing of personal data by the Operator: surname, name and phone number, by any means.
If it is necessary to provide other personal data, the processing of which in accordance with the requirements of the Law “On personal data” is allowed only with the consent of the subject of personal data, the User will be asked to consent or refuse to consent to such processing.
Your privacy is very important to us. We want your work on the Internet to be as pleasant and useful as possible, and you can safely use the widest range of information, tools and opportunities that the Internet offers.
Personal information that our company collects and how it is used
Members may be asked to provide certain personal information when subscribing to our Products or Services, such as name, address, phone number, billing information (such as credit card number) and the type of personal computer that will be used to access the Services. Members’ personal information collected during registration (or at any other time) is primarily used to prepare Products or Services according to their needs. Your information will not be shared or sold to third parties. However, we may partially disclose personal information in special cases described in the “Disclosure” section below.
We reserve the right to disclose Members and Guests information to the following third parties in the following situations:
- Companies working on our behalf: we cooperate with other companies that perform business support functions on our behalf, and therefore your personal information may be partially disclosed. We require such companies to use the information only for the purpose of providing services under the contract; they are prohibited from transferring this information to other parties in situations other than when it is necessary to provide the agreed services. Examples of business support functions include order fulfillment, application implementation, prize and bonus distribution, conducting customer surveys, and information systems management. We also disclose aggregated, non-personally identifiable information when selecting service providers.
- Subsidiaries and joint ventures: a subsidiary or joint venture is an entity with at least a 50% equity interest in the Company. When we share your information with a partner in a subsidiary or joint venture, we require that you not disclose your information to other parties for marketing purposes or use your information in any way that conflicts with your choice. If you have indicated that you do not wish to receive any marketing material from our Company, we will not share your information with our partners in subsidiaries and joint ventures for marketing purposes.
- On jointly positioned or partner pages: Our Company may share information with partner companies, together with which it implements special offers and promotional activities on jointly positioned pages of our website. When you request personal data on such pages, you will receive a warning about the transfer of information. The Partner uses any information you provide in accordance with its own privacy notice, which you can read before providing information about yourself.
- When transferring control of an enterprise: Our Company reserves the right to transfer your personal data in connection with the full or partial sale or transfer of our enterprise or its assets. When selling or transferring a business, our Company will give you the opportunity to refuse to transfer information about yourself. In some cases, this may mean that the new organization will not be able to continue to provide you with services or products previously provided by our Company.
- Law enforcement: Our Company may disclose personal information to third parties without your consent for any of the following reasons: to avoid violations of law, regulations or court orders; to participate in government investigations; to help prevent fraud; and to strengthen or protect the rights of the Company or its subsidiaries.
- With your consent: in all other cases, we will obtain your explicit consent before sharing information about you with third parties. For example, our Company may implement a joint offer or competition with a third party, then we will ask you for permission to share your personal information with a third party.
Our company may advertise on the Internet. In such cases, we provide our advertisers with aggregated and non-personalized information about our Guests and Members collected during registration, as well as through online surveys and promotion activities. In addition, in some cases, we use this grouped and non-personalized information for targeted advertising and joint ventures. For example, an advertiser or joint venture speaks to what audience you need to reach, and provides corresponding advertising. Later, based on the collected and grouped non-personalized information, we place or send advertising to the target audience. Our company does not disclose personal information about its Guests and Members to such advertisers or joint ventures. Information on how to opt out of our company’s online advertising is included directly in the promotional materials.
Responses to email inquiries
When Guests or Members send e-mail requests to our company, the e-mail address from which the request came is used to respond to them. Our company does not use return addresses for any other purposes and does not transfer them to any third parties.
Voluntary customer surveys
We periodically conduct both commercial and private surveys among users. We encourage our customers to participate in these surveys as they give us important information with which we can improve our various products and services and improve the way we deliver them. Your personal information and responses will remain strictly confidential even when a third party conducts a survey. Participation in our customer surveys is optional. Information about how to opt out of the survey is included in survey messages. We may take information from individuals participating in our customer surveys and combined with the responses of our other customers to create broader and more generalized responses to survey questions (such as gender, age, place of residence, Hobbies, education, place of work, industry sector, and other demographic information). The grouped information is then used to improve the quality of the services provided to you and to develop new services and products. Such aggregated and non-personally identifiable information may be shared with third parties.
Automatic data collection
Cookies: to collect information, our Company may use cookie markers; these are small information files that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive at the request of the website. Cookie markers of our Company do not contain any personal information and are mainly used as follows:
- to track time information. For example, cookies allow us to track which images you upload and download;
- to register you in special programs. Cookies allow us to remember you when you enter areas of our site for which you need to be a Member;
- to remember your preferences regarding country and language;
- to help us understand the scale of your audience and the distribution of traffic;
- to collect and record information about what you viewed on our website and what you viewed in our email;
- to manage both the site information and its presentation, as well as to understand what images may be displayed on your computer;
- to submit information according to your interests.
Web beacons: we may also post small “tracking images” or “beacons”on our website, in third-party online advertising and in our emails. Such beacons are used in conjunction with Cookie markers to collect non-personal information about your use of our site, including, but not limited to, the time and date of your visit, the pages you have viewed, the navigation page, the type of browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, NetScape), the type of operating system (e.g. Windows, Linux or Mac), and the domain name of the visitor’s Internet service provider (e.g. AOL). We collect such information about thousands of visits to the site and analyze it as a whole. This information is important, in particular, to determine the effectiveness of our online advertising, such as banners and the choice of location for future advertising on other web resources.
Disabling Cookies and beacons: If you do not like the collection of such information through cookies and beacons, we recommend that you disable these features in your browser settings, but please remember that this will limit the effectiveness and functionality of our Website. On how to disable support for cookies and beacons, as a rule, it is stated in the instructions to the browser.
Protecting children from online information is especially important, children under 13 are protected by Federal law. For this reason, our Company intentionally does not allow children under the age of 13 to become registered members of our sites or to purchase goods and services on our sites without confirmed permission from parents. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 13 without the express consent of their parents. If we ever include children under the age of 13 in the target audience of our site, these special pages will be highlighted separately and will contain a detailed privacy notice, in accordance with the provisions of the Child Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA); we will also provide mechanisms for obtaining parental permission, their access to information and give parents the opportunity to request the deletion of their children’s personal information. Our Company welcomes parents and caregivers who spend time online with their children and participate in their interactive activities and hobbies.
Certain parts of our site may provide access to public services, such as discussion boards, chat rooms and events in real time. Using such services, please be careful when publishing information about yourself. Please note that personal information disclosed on such sites, such as your name, username, email address, etc., may be collected and used for unauthorized mailings. Such services are open to the public and what you post there can be viewed by anyone, the information is not protected. We are not in a position to control the comments you may receive by participating in such services. You may find other people’s comments offensive, dangerous, or inappropriate.
Our company’s commitment to privacy
We use a variety of administrative, managerial and technical security measures to protect your personal information. Our Company adheres to various international standards of control aimed at the operations with personal information, which include certain control measures to protect the information collected on the Internet. Our employees are trained to understand and comply with these controls and are familiar with our Privacy Notice, regulations and instructions. However, while we strive to protect your personal information, you must also take steps to protect it. We strongly recommend that you take all possible precautions while online. The services and websites we provide include measures to protect against leakage, unauthorized use and alteration of the information we control. While we do our best to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent unauthorized access to this information by third-party hackers.
Changing and deleting users ‘ personal information
All personal information that you provide for registration on our site may be changed at any time or completely removed from our database at your request. To do this, you need to contact us in any way convenient for you, using the contact information posted in a special section of our website.
If you wish to unsubscribe from our regular mailing list, you can do so at any time by using the special link that is placed at the end of each letter.
Where to direct questions about our Privacy Polic
Changes to this Policy
In the event of any inconsistency between the Russian and English texts, the Russian text shall prevail.