What is included?
All actions usually performed by an IP accountant.
Reporting IP is significantly simplified when compared with LLC.
- Accounting in the 1C software package:
- processing of source documents;
- checking them for compliance;
- drawing up documents for writing off physical assets;
- reconciliation of settlements with suppliers and customers, with tax authorities and funds.
- Facilitating the sale of goods, works, services:
- billing customers;
- drawing up acts;
- Processing expense claims in 1C:
- verification of supporting documents for compliance.
- Preparing payments in your bank’s online banking system; working with bank statements.
- Arrangement of foreign currency payments (application for currency transfer):
- documents for foreign exchange control (CBO, etc.);
- application for “transaction passports” (issuance or extension).
- Foreign trade:
- accounting for imports;
- accounting for exports.
- An inventory of assets and liabilities:
- tax calculation (quarterly)
- preparation and submission of quarterly reports (tax service; statistics office)
- TKS connection (Taxkom, Kontur – for reporting).
- An inventory of assets and liabilities.
- Updating the 1C program to the latest version.
- Extracts from the register.
Unlimited payroll accounting
and personnel records:
- HR accounting:
- preparation of resolutions: for new hires, dismissal, vacations, business trips;
- processing time sheets of employees.
- Calculation and payment of wages.
- Issuance of 2-NDFL certificates (at the request of employees).
- Issuance of payslips (at the request of employees).
- Preparation and submission of reports to the IFTS, the Social Insurance Fund and the Pension Fund.