All actions usually performed by the accounting department of the LLC, i.e. chief accountant and his team. LLC reporting volume significantly exceeds the one that must be done for the IP.
- Accounting in the 1C software package:
- processing of source documents;
- checking them for compliance;
- drawing up documents for writing off physical assets;
- reconciliation of settlements with suppliers and customers, with tax authorities and funds.
- Facilitating the sale of goods, works, services:
- billing customers;
- drawing up acts;
- Processing expense claims in 1C:
- verification of supporting documents for compliance.
- Preparing payments in your bank’s online banking system; working with bank statements.
- Arrangement of foreign currency payments (application for currency transfer):
- documents for foreign exchange control (CBO, etc.);
- application for “transaction passports” (issuance or extension).
- Foreign trade:
- accounting for imports;
- accounting for exports.
- An inventory of assets and liabilities:
- tax calculation (quarterly)
- preparation and submission of quarterly reports (tax service; statistics office)
- TKS connection (Taxkom, Kontur – for reporting).
- An inventory of assets and liabilities.
- Updating the 1C program to the latest version.
- Extracts from the register.
Unlimited payroll accounting
and personnel records:
- HR accounting:
- preparation of resolutions: for new hires, dismissal, vacations, business trips;
- processing time sheets of employees.
- Calculation and payment of wages.
- Issuance of 2-NDFL certificates (at the request of employees).
- Issuance of payslips (at the request of employees).
- Preparation and submission of reports to the IFTS, the Social Insurance Fund and the Pension Fund.