Payroll for foreign businesses in Russia
Russian payroll is time-consuming and extremely error-prone in the absence of well-defined processes. Due to regular changes in legislation, in-house staff face many difficulties in calculating personal income tax and social contributions and consequently, in mandatory reporting.
If you already have an accounting department, you still have the opportunity to outsource payroll and personnel records.
- Maintenance of personnel records
- Calculation and payment of wages
- Reporting to the Pension Fund, Social Insurance Fund and the tax authorities
- Transparent and correct payment of wages and taxes (we apply the “four-eyes principle”)
- Monthly reconciliation with social funds and tax authorities
- Confidentiality: We never disclose information on wages unless legally required to do so.